Monday, January 31, 2011

February 28 Day Raw Cleanse

I have signed myself up for something that has me a bit uneasy.  Not because it's something I don't want to do, but because I'm afraid it will be something I fail at.  It's a 28 day cleanse at the Raw Food Rehab mansion.  I have a game plan and I'm thinking if I write down what I plan on eating beforehand it would help keep me honest.  If my food plan is already written I know what needs to be prepared ahead of time and there is less chance for failure.  I am planning on making kale chips to have around.

Update:  Right now I am literally snow/iced in.  I tried to get out to the store for some cucumbers and celery but couldn't get out of the neighborhood.  It's a good thing I already stocked up and have enough to get me through until the roads are safe.

Here are my weekly, month, and long-term goals:

week 1:  mainly green juice with salad lunches
week 2:  mainly green smoothies with salad lunches
weeks 3 & 4:  remain juicy but start adding more salads to my day

month goal:  remove coffee as my morning pick-me-up
                     add exercise to my week, at least three times a week
                     remain 100% raw and juicy for the 28 days

Here is the plan for day one:  green juice, as much as I can afford to make.  I will be able to do carrot juices and I'll throw in green juice to keep my energy up.  During the afternoon, when the munchies attack, I will eat my salad, then more green juice/smoothie in the evening.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011
morning
green juice: collards, pea vine tips, parsley, juice of 1 lemon, 4 <old> apples
hot decaf herbal tea

lunch
green juice: same as morning juice
raw Brussels sprouts salad
hot decaf herbal tea

snack
green smoothie:  Romaine lettuce, 1 banana, 1 cup fresh pineapple
orange

dinner
green smoothie: same as snack
hot decaf herbal tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...