Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Raw Food Gifts

This year, along with a lot of people, our family is tight on the budget and Christmas will not be made of many store-bought items.  Our kids will get one item they really wanted and then I am sewing and painting.  For family, my brother and his family and for my dad I plan on creating raw food treats.  If I write this down I will be more likely to accomplish what Is on the list.  I will add pictures as I make these treats.

Spicy Cheez Kale Chips

Cauliflower caramel popkorn

raw caramel turtles

raw nut/seed energy squares (some will be dipped in raw chocolate)

onion flax crackers

I may add more goodies, depending on how much time I have next week.  My main problem is going to be not eating this yummy food straight out of the dehydrator!  These are gifts!  These are gifts!  Not for me!  :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...