Monday, September 27, 2010

MIA

It has been a long month.  After my daughter's wedding I have struggled to stay even 50% raw.  There have been very little juicing and green smoothies the past few weeks.  And you know what?  I feel like blah!  I am really feeling the lack of raw foods, green smoothies, and liquids.  My body is tired, bloated, not sleeping well and I am back to square one in regards to craving sugar.






I really feel discouraged about starting at the dreaded square one, though I don't feel like the past several weeks have been a waste of time.  Do you remember playing Candy Land as a child and you had to go back?  Remember that feeling that you'll never catch back up to the others?  That's how I'm feeling right now on my raw journey.  


I get to join RFR's next 11 week initiative, iVault 4.  I'm really looking forward to all the love and support that is in that wonderful group.  My goal is to have lost the last of my weight, 40 pounds, by the end of the year.  I think I can do it!  I know I can.  I just have to put my big girl panties on and get busy!


I am dealing with some job stress, both mine and my husband's.  When I'm stressed I want to eat and not raw!  Chips and burgers, soda, fries, cookies... well, you get the point.  Really, I just need to give God my stress. He isn't going to let anything happen to us that He isn't in control of.  That is a scary statement, but I believe God wants good things for our family, not harmful things.  I truly believe that.


So, RFR, I am on board!  I WILL lose those last 40 pounds and I am going to be even more beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...