Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Commitment

So far on my commitment to stay high raw (one whole day) I haven't felt too many pullings to SAD.  Normally, the thought of no cooked, fried snack foods has me licking the paint off the walls with cravings. Today hasn't been bad.  Granted, it's only one day, but I feel good that I have made it this far.

Today when I came home from work I was hungry.  True tummy-growling hunger.  My breakfast was a deliciously sweet Ruby Red grapefruit.  Instead of coming home and eating crackers or chips or whatever I could scrounge in the cupboard I made a salad.  A delicious broccoli salad with purple onion, raw cashews, and sweet golden raisins.  The dressing was made with Vegenaise, lemon juice, and raw Agave.  It was so filling and YUM!

My juicer is back home so tonight will carrot juice and maybe more broccoli salad.  I want to make tomorrow, the day before Thanksgiving, another juicy raw day.  I CAN DO IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...