Friday, October 22, 2010

Health Food Jackpot

                              


I totally hit the yum-yum jackpot today!  Our local recover store had boxes of 12 mini Larabars for $3!  At the health food store a box of mini Larabars costs about $12.  Talk about feeling like I won the lottery!  THEN they had Doctor Krackers for $1 a box.  At the health food store they cost $4.50.  I bought two boxes of each of the three flavors they had available.  I am really hoping these are still there on payday (one more week).  I am just giddy!
Well, I have done quite well this week, if I do say so myself.  Three pounds gone so far.  Weigh in starts today at RFR but I want to wait until Sunday morning to see if I can drop at least one more pound.  I am determined to lose the rest of my weight by the end of the year.  That is 20 pounds a month.  I think it's doable, but I really will need to stay focused.
I did get my grocery shopping done.  I have the week's menu and the rest of the family can eat meat and yummy vegan food.  There is a lot of soup on the menu.  I have the bread machine going so we have fresh bread for the sandwich eaters.  I know what is in the bread and what is not.  I like knowing what is not in the food I serve the family.
Well, I'm off the enjoy some of those krackers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...